We will begin accepting applications for our 2014 awards in Spring 2014. Check back for details.
For informational purposes only, 2013 nominations required the following materials:
• Completed nomination form
• Narrative that addresses why the nominator believes the candidate would be a worthy recipient of this award. A preferred template for the narrative is available here.
• Candidate’s resume or biography
• Any other relevant information about the nominee, such as articles or newspaper clippings
• Maximum of three letters of support.