• Completed nomination form
• Narrative that addresses why the nominator believes the candidate would be a worthy recipient of this award
• Candidate’s resume or biography and three (3) references
• Maximum of three letters of support
• Any relevant information about the nominee, such as articles or newspaper articles
• Nomination deadline is May 17, 2013
The Chicago Bar Foundation
321 S. Plymouth Court, Suite 3B
Chicago, Illinois 60604
If you are submitting documents by regular mail, please include one complete set of documents and submit all documents on standard letter sized paper suitable for copying; do not send the nomination in binders or folders.
The nomination deadline is May 17, 2013.